There are three ways to get your hands on the pictures that you love. You can:
- Buy original paintings
- Buy prints
- Buy other things with my pictures on them
Buy original paintings
The easiest way to get your hands on my pictures is to contact me and buy direct. I can courier paintings to just about anywhere in the world. I can also arrange to have them framed, if that’s what you want.
Prices for my paintings (excluding courier charges) are:
- 50cm x 50cm stretched canvas R3000 (e.g. Kindly)
- 50cm x 50cm stretched canvas, framed R3700 (e.g. Hope)
- 50cm x 50cm gallery wrapped canvas R3700 (e.g. Impact)
- 60cm x 60cm gallery wrapped canvas R4500 (e.g. Harmony)
I use courier companies for delivery and the charges will be added to the price. You are of course welcome to come and collect work from my studio in Johannesburg.
You can also buy my art from South African Artists. (The prices are the same.)
If you want prints of my art I can arrange the following prints of any of my paintings:
- 30cm x 30cm, coated poster paper, R760
- 40cm x 40cm, coated poster paper, R870
- 50cm x 50cm, coated poster paper, R1010
- 30cm x 30cm, stretched cotton canvas, R790
- 40cm x 40cm, stretched cotton canvas, R920
- 50cm x 50cm, stretched cotton canvas, R1090
Again, the cost of courier will be added to the price. Get in touch here.
Otherwise, head over to RedBubble and buy prints of my work from there. They do lovely photographic prints and art prints cheaper than I can, but thier canvas prints are more expensive.
Buy other things
There are a range of fun things you can buy with my art on from RedBubble. They include:
- Clothing (T-shirts, mini-skirts, scarves)
- Household items (cushions, mugs, insulated mugs, duvet covers)
- Stationery (notebooks, stickers, greeting cards)
- Bags and covers (tote bags, drawstring bags, phone covers, tablet covers)
Check out my RedBubble shop.
(All prices mentioned on this page are fixed until the end of 2016, when I will probably revise them.)